Dark likes dark and blonde likes blonde?

i don't know if this is really true I just got the impression lately.

you know my best friend and I we're totally different types (physically). and its kinda funny when we go out she usually likes the guys who are into me and I like the ones who are into her. so we thought maybe there's this scheme that dark haired guys like dark haired girls and blondes like blondes. what do you think?

could you guys say what hair / eye color YOU have and what color you like on girls? (girls can answer too) thanks a lot :)

Most Helpful Girl

• its probably that opposites attract...

i have a friend that's lightskinned (were african american) and most of the guys that like her are dark skinned. I'm brown skinned and most of the guys attracted to me are either lightskinned or mixed. I think people subconsciously are attracted to someone different than them for gene variation reasons..or for some people they just are attracted to whoever is attractive. I don't know I like guys with dark hair and dark eyes and medium dark skin

What Guys Said 3

• I have brown hair and green eyes. The girl I like has blonde with blue eyes. I've noticed that every girl I've ever had a crush on was blonde, but that's just a coincidence.

• Personally, I don't think I'm attracted particularly on hair or eye colour.

I've found girls with brown and blonde hair cute, black too.

I have light brown hair with blue eyes, and I haven't found the 'perfect combination' on a female that has made them a cut above everyone else.

I think you girls have just been slightly unlucky when you've gone out together ... haha

Honestly, a friendly smile goes further than your eye colour :o) I mean who can see your eyes from across the room?

• I have brown hair and brown eyes. And most of the girls that I've liked have been blond, but the one I like right now has dark brown hair and brown eyes.

What Girls Said 6

• my guy I'm with is a blonde and I have dark hair (dark brown with highlights) and we like each other. I don't really listen to stereotypes. I believe some guys and girls are smart enough to look beyond the colour of hair, style of clothes and whatever else that is a shallow item to pick for but we all have our preferences sometimes. some blonde guys only like blonde girls. well I'm not blonde and obviously I like guys with any hair colour as long as they have respect for me.

• I've got blonde hair and blue eyes and my "type" is dark hair and brown eyes so doesn't fit with your scheme lol. They do say opposites attract though.

• Well I'm brown and brown, but my boyfriend has brown and blue eyes. I don't think I was attracted to him for either of those qualities though. Or any guy ever, Hair and eyes don't matter as long as they suit the person.

• eh I don't really care, as long as he's attractive :)

• I have dark hair and eyes and a tanned skin. I like blonde or bit light hair and I like light eyes :b

• No, not true.