How inappropriate was this?

I was just at the store where I saw a woman, blonde, wearing a hot pink coverall dress (like you'd wear to the beach). It's a hot day here in the 216 so OK, I get it, she wanted to be "cool" on a hot day. The problem though is that you could see her undergarments. Now, I've no problem with this since I'm a guy and love being able to see that HOWEVER, I do understand that it's still the grocery store. I do believe that the grocery store is not the place for that kind of thing.

So, should she have changed, or, do you think she can wear whatever she wants to a place like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, inappropriate alright.
    But stop never stops anyone from doing what they please.
    Some women love the attention it brings.

Funny thing is, sometimes these r the same women complaining that all men want from them is sex.

• I meant *but that never stops anyone from doing what they please.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it was swimwear underneath she might have been coming from or going to a swim then it is ok - Underwear not appropriate

What Girls Said 5

• Not really. Like people make too much of a big deal. We all have bodies and wear underwear, so no biggy. I wouldn't think anything of it honestly. If she just came in her underwear or had things hanging out then that's understandable but being able to see her bra from the side or something is nothing to get hyped over.

• You sure it wasn't a bathing suit underneath or something?

• Same diff.

• Same difference

• Fine. Then I think she can wear what she wants in a place like that.

• Well, if she wore a bathing suit underneath it.. ?
    But in the end, who cares. I'd go in my pijamas to the grocery store to get me some milk. I don't care o_o' .. I just want some milk.

• It's the grocery store, anything goes.

• It really was.

What Guys Said 3

• Well at least she has enough sense to wear undergarments... could have been a whole lot more inappropriate than it was.

• no. it's a dress...

• May be she was on way to the beach?