What IS your style?

Can you describe it for me please?

I prefer wearing blue jeans, a regular t-shirt, boots, simple belt, white long socks, and if the weather is anything like this usually a leather coat and some gloves...

What's your norm?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I'm a fashion fanatics, and I have a lot of style, I separated my wardrobe in sections;

- business; I will wear a classic tailleur, with fashion boots, Stiletto shoes (around 3'' high) or a leather suit (pants or skirt with a classic leather coat)

- sports and recreation; sports wear, Nike shoes

- casual; skinny low rise jeans pack in my fav boots, t-shirt, high top

- nightlife; can be in jeans, skirt, mini skirt, dress, Stiletto shoes or Thigh high boots, depend of the occasion.

I hate platform shoes who make me giant, like the 7 or 9'' platform.

I hate baggies

I hate sweat pants who are not tight to me

I never wear basket shoes except for sports

I hate flip flop rubber summer sandals beurkkkkkkk

That an idea.

What Girls Said 11

• It varies... but not really. ;P

I almost always wear skinny jeans. For shoes, I wear Converse or canvas sneakers (sort of look like Keds, but they're printed) and in the summer, sandals. I like V-necks, and wear cardigans a lot too, and plaid button-downs sometimes. I sometimes wear high-waisted skirts or some printed (usually short, just cause I like them) dresses. In general, I prefer shirts to be more on the looser side. And if I'm outside in the cold, I wear a peacoat. And I'm not too big on accessories, I might wear a long necklace or a ring. Haha, sorry this was rather lengthy. ;P

• a dress and cardigan-almost any season with some boots. I live in subarctic weather. it's awesome.

• My style actually change a lot, so I think I'm a bit eclectic when it comes to clothing, but I have to say I enjoy dressing up in very feminine clothes the most.That means lots of dresses, skirts, blouses, high heels, ballet flats, accessories, and lots of ribbons and lace and pretty patterns. I usually dress in that sort of clothing more often than not. I just feel my best when I wear clothes like that. Sometimes people say I dress too fancy or am too dressed up for certain outings and such, but I just can't help it. I love trying to look pretty.

• As long as it functions well enough for what you're doing, why should they care? Heh, I used to get that a lot as well from certain people. When I still lived at home my dad would always whine and moan when our family went out somewhere, and I dressed nice. I surmised it was simply because he didn't look as good as me and was therefore jealous!=P Not that I mind at all, but I wish more women would dress more 'femininely' it stops me dead in my tracks when I see a woman dressed as such. It's

• Almost quite uncommon to see a woman dressed as such nowadays where I live, so it makes a woman stand out that much more to me.

• I guess I have a fairly quirky style. I like clothing and makeup inspired by the 1940's and 50's, but a lot of Victorian-inspired stuff appeals to me as well. I love dresses, cardigans, leggings or tights, ballet flats, etc. But I also wear jeans, t-shirts, and jackets when I'm just hanging out or going to class.

• It depends on the season. Jeans and chucks are a common thing for me though.

• mine's classic with a bit of fashion edge, so tweet jackets and leather knee highs

• All I wear in winter is either jeans, sweat pants or leggings and uggs with a short puffy coat and a cute tee, or matching velour tracksuits and uggs.

• I'm a Tshirt, ripped jeans, and sneakers type of girl. I don't usually do anything more than that. I like to be comfortable, so that's as dressed up as I get on a regular day. I like to do my makeup really simply and my hair is usually nicely styled.

• My norm is pajamas and a band tee-shirt && converses.

I wear emm eveeerywhereeeee.

But, my makeup && hair always looks amazinn.

• I have no idea what my style is. I usually wear skinny jeans, puma or jack purcell shoes, a t-shirt or a polo or a blouse.

• cute top, jeans, cute shoes (flats, sandals or boots) and bold girlie/glam accessories

What Guys Said 9

• On average, this changes just slightly - because it's what I prefer at the moment

Loose blue jeans that compliment my body, a white undershirt and white t-shirt, the necklace varies and then a good pair of socks / tennis shoes.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• I've always felt more comfortable, confident, and myself, in things most would consider dressed up. The most dressed down you'll usually find me is if I have jeans on, I'll usually still have a dress type button down shirt with a tie, and more often than not a sweater vest. I usually wear suit jackets and ties though, with a nice dressy vest and hat. I do it for myself, but it's always nice to get the compliments I do throughout the day on 'how nicely' I dress.

• I like to mix Vogue-inspired stuff, you know, young girls' fashion, with vintage men's stuff. I wear tall boots, either cowboy boots or heeled mid-calf boots, and either skin-tight jeans, or little denim shorts and black lace tights.

For tops, usually lace/silk button-up blouses or dressy tops, or a vintage shirt with flowery patterns, with wide collar and cuffs. Add on old fitted leather jacket, a pair of colour tinted aviators, heavy splashings of gold and copper jewlery and earthy-coloured makeup, and that's me =]

• I would say it depends on school and country fashion and how much money your parents got. I like black jeans a bit tight, some Tods shoes, a Hermes, Gucci, or Louis Vitton belt. A shirt or white t-shirt under a Superdry or Hollister or Abercrombie hoodie. Where I am the phone you have is important. I've got the last iPhone 3GS 32 Gb white. love my style!

• Jeans(black or blue) Studded Belt, and Marc Ecko and south pole shirts(sometimes just single colored shirts) And Jordans

• Black jeans, black shirt, black shoes. I'm pretty boring really.

• I love to mix it up lol. Some days ill come to school dressed up in slacks and a dress shirt and others ill look kinda trashy in a muscle tee and jeans. I wear jeans that are slim fit, but not tight or anything. I think its all about finding a style you like and feel comfortable in. You shouldnt dress a certain way to impress someone [too much] otherwise it just comes off looking desperate or like a poser. If your confident in what you wear then who cares lol?

• Usually t-shirts with jeans and hairs all backwards,Adidas shoes

Sometimes try different too.

Thnx

• T-shirt and shorts, short socks, and tennis shoes. If it's cold enough, I'll wear a hoodie, but I never wear jeans.