Would you still buy jewelry after watching this commercial?

• yes
  • nope

Most Helpful Guy

• I was never a big fan of jewelry in the first place so my non consumption wouldn't affect anybody that much

What Guys Said 3

• You do know this is pretty much the same case with clothes right.

• Yes, I would still buy jewelry. I've seen commercials like this and it won't stop my way of life.

• Also: most gems aren't worthless especially diamonds. They have practical purposes that make them invaluable. Diamonds can cut through anything and rubies are great for making computers as well as gold.

• Of course I own a rolex

What Girls Said 6

• Yes I would. Shopping for jewellery is like shopping for fruit produce. You aren't going to put a mouldy Apple in your shopping bag. You pick it up, make sure it's not defected in any shape or form, smell it etc.

Just like jewellery. It labels what it usually is. You can look at its colour clarity, it's level of impureness and the list goes on. Just need a lot of money to truly get what your money is asking for.

• If I were filthy rich and am used to buy this...
    I'd probably try to help those people, not buy some trinkets to keep my materialistic yearnings satisfied.

• lol i don't even buy expensive (real) jewelry so i don't think its gonna stop me from buying the ones i use to

• I would never want to spend that much money on an accessory. I'll just stick with places like icing.

• Yes I would.