Guys in flip flops, should I join in the fun?

I've been thinking about wearing flip flops during this summer. All these years I've been wearing socks and shoes all year round. Recently, I've worn slipper shoes out the house this summer. I currently live in california, and flip flops are suppose to be the norm out here. For me I've been shy showing my feet in public all these years; I remember wearing them at one point out in public along time ago. They look comfortable just by looking at them, and they look beautiful on girls. Girls how do you pull off looking beautiful wearing them? Should I join in the fun for his summer? I don't feel shy out in public wearing slipper shoes should I take the next step and wear flip flops out in public?

Thanks you for your opinions I will take the next step!

Most Helpful Girl

• bruh if u were in australia, NOT wearing flip flops in summer would result in u being the odd one out haha

What Girls Said 8

• Man, just wear whatever the hell you feel like! What I can recommend tho is maybe getting a pedicure done first (yes men can get them and it doesn't make them gay..)
    Feet get gnarly after so much time wearing closed shoes.

I personally see nothing wrong with men wearing flipflops... if it's hot and you are not going anywhere "nice" why the hell not?

On nice men feet they can actually look sexy. Nice, as in taken care of and not displaying some ingrown toenails and shit.

If you do go ahead with it, please please only wear them with shorts or bermudas ok? Do not ever wear flipflops with long pants. It looks stupid.

• Yes, I'm defiantly wearing shorts with flip flops. If I'm going to wear pants, I'm wearing them with socks and shoes.

• Knock yourself out and just go for it. Have a pedicure if it makes you feel better.

Having hot feet is just uncomfortable and that lovely feeling of freedom when your toes are exposed and your ankles are free from any material is just bliss.

Go for it.

• I lived in CA for years and I've never once wore flip flops going out. Hell I've never in my life worn flip flops going out (excluding beach and pools of course). I feel wrong wearing them out, like my feet are naked or something lol. I also don't like how your feet gets dirty. Plus wearing flip flops actually cause hardened and cracked heels. True story

• Geez, people worry about some stupid things on here...

• Just do it nobody is going to care!

We call them jandals here, they're comfy :)

• Don't overthink it, wear them if you want to. At least try them once, see how you feel.

• yeah its just flip flops

• Guys look hot in flip flops or bare feet :)

What Guys Said 3

• Sure, go flip flop all over the place. The internet has granted you permission. Please consult us for your other first world dilemmas in the future.

• If I lived somewhere really warm I would seriously consider flip flops.

• I wear them only around my place.

• I did the same thing too, wear them around my place, not in public.