Whats your opinion of these shoes?

I think the sandals are called chacos?

Whats your opinion of these shoes?

• I own a pair of those!
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Gosh I hate seeing girls/guys wear those!
    80% (28)82% (14)81% (42)Vote
  • I think those are cute on people.
    20% (7)18% (3)19% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm shocked no one on here owns a pair of these Chac-Nos.. Seems as if they've taken over most of my town

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Guy

• They look like shit, but I don't blame anyone for wearing comfortable clothes: it's the smartest choice.

1|0
    0|0
    • there's not telling if they're comfy or not. I know they give the feet a horrid tan lol. Theyre just ugly to me

• Thanks for MHO, ha ha!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a fan of them. I can only picture middle aged moms wearing them for some reason, but that's probably just me.

1|0
    0|0
    • First time I saw them, my teacher worr them. The students talked about her so bad lol. It looked like she was ready to hike. Now like 80% of my college is wearing them. I haaaaate them!!!

• Show All
    • Just NEVER look at their feet lol

• Lol the only good thing about them is that you can see what his feet are lookin like haha

What Guys Said 6

• I would only wear them on the beach

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like seeing anybody in sandals. Not because of how they look, but because I know a person's feet are going to be filthy after wearing them outside for a while.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol well I simply hate the look

• I would probably wear those if i was going to shopping on a very hot day. Other than that no thanks. and not this model too!

0|0
    0|0
  • The only time I would wear sandals like that would be if I planed to hike through a rain forest for weeks on end... Primarily it would be to avoid trench foot/gangrene...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I assumed they were hiking shoes

• They are hard

0|0
    0|0
  • i remember people in ancient Greece were Wearing those and romans

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I hate them :(

1|0
    0|0
    • Me too! Like I literally get turned off when I see an attractive guy wearing those

• They look like middle-aged soccer mom shoes :P Not the kinda guys that you want a guy to be wearing.

• Yea a lot of the outdoorsy guys wear them

• seem comfortable but i don't think i'll wear these

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted for B. I'm kind of glad to see them not being worn with white socks in a way lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I just hate seeing them PERIOD lol

• Show All
    • Who knows lol they are pretty common here during summer time. You will never catch me dead wearing one though

• Thats the only way you'll catch me wearing them... If I'm dead lol

• Looks kind of comfy.

But design wise, nah.

1|0
    0|0
  • Let's just say they're not my cup of tea...

0|0
    0|0
  • They're ugly... but I don't hate people who wear those kinds of shoes...

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont hate the people either. I just hate seeing them wear those

• they seem comfortable
    maybe while travelling or for long travels they can be useful

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them :/

0|0
    0|0
    • I hate them as well

• It looks super comfortable. It's made for rainy season to keep girls from falling down. But, it looks like a guy's sandals, so I wouldn't really buy them xD

• Ancient Greeks wore those

0|0
    0|0