What are your personal favorite colognes (both cheap, everyday ones and more expensive ones)?

I've recently been wanting to invest in some colognes, including cheaper ones for everyday use and more expensive and classier ones for formal events.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you asking for a guy or the ones I personally wear?

• Okay, first no matter what anyone here says, you should get a sample and try it out on you as everyones body chemistry changes the way a cologne smells. I really like YSL L'Homme, Aqua Di Gio, John Varvatos which that one is a definite must on trying it as it can smell really bad if it doesn't suit you. Jean Paul Gautier Men which is the one in the body but doesn't have another name. Ralph Lauren is a inexpensive one, I like Big Pony 1, which smells good on just about every guy. If you are looking to try them, go to a local Sephora, they give samples of cologne and you can try it out. Spray on and let sit for 20 minutes before you smell it. Then decide if you like it. :-)

• Thanks so much for the help 😃

Most Helpful Guy

• Axe for school, mostly after gym.
    Old Spice everywhere else.
    Don't know many formal/expensive ones, but my moms boyfriend lets me use his if need be, which was once.

What Girls Said 1

• Paco rabanne one million.

What Guys Said 2

• Jean Paul Gaultier eau de toilette

• Dior Homme