Girls, how many of you do have tattoos, and if you could describe what you have and where you have it?

Share your love of tattoos and show us your tattoos, please do share your design and where you have it.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm getting a howling wolf all over my left (ONLY LEFT) shoulder, not just because it's 'trendy', but because wolves are my favorite animal, their very spiritual and loyal creatures and have auroras of personality and guard you with your life if you are considered part of thier pack. im also getting a revolver, rose and skull (not a sugar skull) on my upper right arm. (they represent "trust, death and loyalty/sacrifice)
    Im also getting one last one one my lower left arm of a woman with a bear coat/head dress fur coat thing that represents courage

fc00.deviantart.net/.../...y_The_Restless_Dead.jpg

www.tattoobite.com/.../...skull-tattoo-drawing.jpg

What Girls Said 9

• I don't have any yet, but I am planning quite a few of them. Though I will have to wait awhile, considering some of the tattoos are pretty big. But I am definitely going to start with the small ones I want

• Thats great. One should always start small. And when you are ready go to the bigger ones. I started small as well and now have seven and three are quite big.

• I am going to get them on my torso, so they are probably going to be pretty painful around the ribs, so I am starting in the hip area, even though, those will also hurt pretty bad.

• I don't have it yet but on the 28th of August I'm getting one done just under my left breast. It's going to be a black brushstroke type feather turning into 5 birds. The last of the birds will only be an outline. At the base of the feather behind the black ink will be a splatter of various watercolors (blue, purple, red, green, etc.)

• That will look absolute amazing. Let me know when it is done.

• As do I. If it doesn't mean something, it's not worth the pain in my opinion. Just like name tattoos with boyfriends/girlfriends are a big no for me. I mean express yourself the way you want but if my tattoo didn't mean something, I couldn't have it on my body

• Very wise words.

• A dragon on my inside wrist, my next one I was thinking of a butterfly on the back of my shoulder. I see I am aiming for the most painful places lol.

• I have a spider the size of my hand on my thigh, but its actual body is quite small. Its legs are most of the tattoo width. First tattoo, so I didn't go overboard with the size yet.

• I don't have any yet but I want 5 of them

• I have 3.
    2 of em are on my wrists
    And another one is on my arm
    1. Wrist -map world
    2. wrist -my mom's name. my sis has this also cuz it was her birthday gift lol
    3. arm-big feather. actually I got this to cover my previous tattoo

• I have an abstract bird in my lower back and a peach and peach blossoms on my hip.

• I don't have it and right now i don't want it. Maybe in future

• I have zero