Feeling insecure about my curls?

I don't know i've always liked them and they are kinda my thing... I don't know i feel really ugly these days in general..
and i mean who am i kidding?

straight hair looks and feels really soft and you can actually see the full length of the hair.. you can do mre hairstyles with it since it has no shape and you can reshape it unlike curly hair which already has curls

its not just that either... I don't know.. i just feel like it's a flaw now not something unique
and at the same time i dont want to ruin my hair by straightening it over and over

im geting really insecure about my curls...

Most Helpful Guy

• If you liked the curls embrace them - Don't worry what anybody else thinks.

Most Helpful Girl

• just iron it then.

What Guys Said 3

• Farrah Fawcett didn't have straight hair and she's like the King of poster girls.

• Curly hair isn't a flaw any more than Straight hair. And straightening your hair isn't very difficult you could always do that whenever you feel like it.

• Curls can look sexy, just condition the fuck out of them!

• reaaaalllllly? how so?

thank god i learned how to take care of my hair its not like a poof or anything lol

• I duno, they just are sometimes.. I guess it's when curly hair suits the girl.

What Girls Said 0