I dont know which one to choose help?

#1

#2

I don't know which one i should get :(

• Bag #1
  • Bag #2

Most Helpful Girl

• Although bag 2 has a lot if form and has that added design, I think bag 1 would be better because it's more relaxed and it looks more universal for everyday use.

What Guys Said 3

• I liked second bag

• I don't get this

• Wtf I feel really bad for spending £40 on a Fred Perry T-Shirt, those bags are $400!

• Thats a totally different case. This bag could last you for over 10-20 years. Its like an investment, you dont need to buy new bag every month. You can buy one. Every 6 months instead

• Why not get both?

• Presuming you can afford a stunning dress, why not :)? Just don't spend a large portion of your money on something that isn't a big deal, it's like buying a new car and spending a lot of money on seat covers when most people wouldn't really notice it :)

What Girls Said 6

• Those are absurdly expensive, why not get a locally made cute purse? These are a huge waste of money!

• It would be a waste of money if i spend $50,000 on an hermes

• $450 on a purse is insane... it's not a good use of money, you can do so much more with that. You can get a purse that looks like that for and of same quality for less than a quarter of that money if you look around.

• Finding a purse that look like that will be easy but one thats the same quality for cheaper price is close to impossible. Can that purse last for 20-30 years? No.

• These bags are just beautiful :o Get the first one!! The 2nd one also looks good but the first one is more classy and goes with more outfits. In my opinion it is totally fine to treat yourself with a nice expensive bag 😎

• Ikr!! I feel in love with them the moment i saw them. Yea i think im just going to get the first one

• *fell

• HOLY SHIT THE PRICES!!! O. O

Bag #1 looks best to me.

• I like bag #2

• I like bag #1

• Bag 1 👍🏻