Girls, How much do you like beards?

I can't grow a beard

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I love seeing a good beard on a good face, but if you can't grow one it means nothing. I'd probably like your face however I first see it. If I meet you with a beard I'll probably like it. If I meet you with no beard I'll like it

What Girls Said 15

• I love beards.
    It's sad when a guy can't grow one - or when it's all patchy...

But maybe you'll get there one day.

• Ew forget what little sally said... That was rude... And that's not true... It honestly doesn't matter... if you can pull it off with the right kind of cut then it's fine... If it looks good it's fine... Just not too long though especially if you're younger if you're like around highschool age or maybe a newbie in college you really don't need a long beard or mustache. A little one is fine.

• I don't really like them.

• Out of a hundred? -560.

• I don't really like them. They are bothersome and they get dirty easily

• Getting dirty will depend on the guys lifestyle, like smoking, drinking and where the guys works and lives

• that's true. But isn't it very easy to get food in your beard?

• I believe if its long them them Yeah but its not hard to clean

• I hate beards

• They're alright

• I like it. It makes you look older👍

• my boyfriend is growing one and i love it, i love the way it looks and feels

• I love nicely trimmed beards, but it isn't a deal breaker if a guy cannot grow a beard.

• Men looks sexy with beards and I love them too

• If it match you face it would be attractive

• I think it's cute. In my opinion it makes a man look mysterious and cool. It's ok if you really can't grow one, jut shave in the proper spots to at least show a stubble or something

• I am not a fan of the full on "lumber sexual" full on bread but I am a fan of the "chin strap" or lightly scruffy. Shaved is a classic that never goes out of style though,

• I personally don't like them and think that a majority of guys look better without them