Inversion Method?

I recently cut my waist length hair and it is now neck length... It was a HUGE MISTAKE! My hair has grown about an inch... Has the inversion method worked for any of you because I am not seeing results I use castor oil in my hair and I just wanna know if there is anything I can do to make my hair grow to to at least shoulder length and most favorably collarbone length... I can't buy things online so yeah :/ thanks for the help everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think products can make hair grow faster, even if the ads pretend that.

• I've heard some people say that b vitamin conditioners work, although Ihaven't tried them.

It's gonna take time regardless though.

What Girls Said 4

• Your hair will grow on their own. In 3-4 months they will be shoulder length again. Just take care of them so you won't get split ends. Oh and I heard that massaging your scalp promotes hair growth

• What is an inversion method?

• my hair is also down my waist and i have tried everything to make it grow faster a few years ago but i guess all you can do is eat healthy and don't use heat products so you never have to cut the ends

• nooooooooooooooo whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

and how did you use castor oil? what do you dilute it with?

you know im actually thinking of trying it... have been thinking about it for a while now