GUYS: Do you like when a girl wears hardly any or no makeup?

I myself don`t wear make up any more and a lot of guys tell me I am just as pretty without it, now I know that all are some are just being But I was really wondering how many of you guys do like us girls without make up? or how many of you do like it.. or just really don't matter either way..!

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever you did on your profile photo looks great. I can't tell if you are wearing makeup or not.

A little makeup goes a long way; and too much is far worse than too little.

A little lip gloss and eye liner go a long way.

At the other end of the spectrum, I dated a girl who started with liquid foundation - "waterproof" by the way. I never was able to get this out of my white dress shirt.

PS: How the heck to you get "waterproof" foundation off at the end of the day? Paint thinner?

What Guys Said 3

• I MUCH prefer a girl who doesn't wear makeup.

I don't mind makeup though - a little bit of it - but most times I don't think the girl really needs it. And some girls just go overboard; you shouldnt have to wash your hands after touching a girl on the face

• I don't like makeup.. I suppose if you couldn't tell she was wearing any then that would be O.K.

• less make up is soooooooooooooo much better

What Girls Said 0