I am getting my nose pierced?

Getting my nose pierced is my frist actually face piercing. I wanted it for about a year and took forever to convince my mom to let me get it done. I have a fear of needles and so how can I calm my nerves before getting it done? Please any helpful advice and/or tips is very much appreciated :)

I also feel like it won't suit me. I am literally having second thoughts about it a few hours before I go. I will feel bad if I don't get it done because it's something I really want but I just feel like I am not ready for the negative outcomes of it.
I got it today and thanks for some of you due to your tips, i got through it, it was the sharpest thing I ever felt and im so happy because I feel it was worth driving 2 hours for.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Take deep breaths.

• Thank you for the advice:)

What Guys Said 4

• The piercing will take a tenth of a second, you will a very short sharp pain and then its over. So don't worry.

• Smoke a blunt

• Man another one down...

• I had both of my lips pierced and am extremely afraid of needles really what I did was I didn't look I know the nose is a little closer but just fill your mind with other things and it should go fine

What Girls Said 0