What's sexiest?

Lingerie or colorful bras?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it does depend on how attractive the girl is. If she's cute and at least an average figure, when it comes to clothes, I prefer those short jean skirts and a nice tight top. That's very sexy. We don't see bras unless we're in the bedroom. But if we are, then a slinky short satin gown in white or a bright color is sexy or a push up bra and and very colorful bikini panties. I don't really like thongs because they show too much and they might as well go naked then. I prefer bikini undies cause it's so much fun to slide those down and get my tongue in there and be able to smell all her natural scents on her undies before I start pleasuring her without expecting anything in return. To me, that's what is sexy!

What Guys Said 3

• Lingerie is way sexier than colorful bras, in my opinion. If the bra and lingerie match, even better!

• Lingerie! The only thing bras are good for are to throw on the floor and get them titties out, or in an emergency, to use as a sling shot!

• We love love love lingerie on a girl, it makes them look so sexy, we practically drool over it, and think our lucky stars with were a girl like that especially if she's hot and looks incredible in it.

What Girls Said 2

• Lingerie! Colorful bras are cool too when the underwear matches but lingerie is the shit.

• When it come's to sexual activity I wear lingerie sometimes, but on a normal day, I wear colorful bras, lol. So I don't think colorful bras are much of a difference during sex.