Girls, what do you wear normal bras under your sports bras?

Is it so you can make your boobs look bigger (w/the regular bra) and then so they don't bounce (w/ the sports bras)? Or is it something else?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I do it because I buy really cheap sports bras that don't have padding in them and I don't want to nip. Plus, it holds my boobs where they're supposed to be a little better

• thank you for that explanation. it helped out more than someone saying they only wear "this".

• Thank you for answering my questions. :)

• No problem! :)

What Girls Said 6

• I don't, but if I'm running I do.
    Because people who have bigger breasts kind of have to.
    But small breasts - not really.

• My sister used to because she was embarrassed by her big boobs (the more bras, the more constricting) and she played sports (sports bras already = less bounce).

I wouldn't because I like breathable... ness. And I hate wearing a regular bra, why would I wear more than one? x_x

• Some girls do because they like the feel or the support. Others are afraid f their nipple poking through also.
    I don't I just wear a sports bra or two

• I don't wear normal bras under my sports bra lol why would I do that?

• I just wear multiple sports bras.

• i only wear one at a time.