Girls, What do you wear to bed?

Does It change with your mood and/or the weather?

• Panties and a tshirt?
    50% (24)
  • Large night shirt?
    12% (6)
  • Sexy nightie?
    4% (2)
  • Men's boxers?
    2% (1)
  • Naked?
    17% (8)
  • Or?
    15% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
How has your bed attire changed as you've grown older?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the weather, but usually only a teeshirt if it's cold, or nothing at all. Sleeping nude can be really good for you, especially for girls who have had thrush or UTI problems. Or even if you have sensitive skin, it can give it a much needed break from any constricting fabrics.

What Girls Said 19

• Panties and a T-shirt or a tank top 99% of the time.

• Its funny pajama's isn't option. Either A or B with nothing underneath. Though if it's winter I wear a butt load of fuzzy pajamas

• Clothes are too annoying

• Usually a tank top and shorts. In the winter, a tank top and flannel pants. Sometimes a sweater. I have never worn night dresses because they get twisted around you like a noose.

• Cami and panties, his shirt and panties, just a top, bra and panty set, thong, g string, bra and mini skirt, garter skirt with stockings, babydoll, chemise, garter chemise/bustier with garters, or naked

• A baggy t-shirt and pajama shorts. In winter, I wear fluffy pajama pants.

• pajamas or nightgown

• honestly I usually sleep in my clothes for the next morning bc it saves time, or in my clothes from the day if im too lazy to take them off.
    I have yoga shorts ill wear sometimes

• Panties and a t-shirt and pajamas in the winter.

• Usually just an overlarge shirt and athletic shorts, no shirt if it gets too hot for that, and a switch to pajama bottoms in winter.

• Has going shirtless ever posed you an issue?

• Nope. The door's always closed anyway, and I still pull up at least the sheet (black, so it's good coverage) over me just in case.

• I started sleeping in the mood, but worried I will get caught

• My boy short undies... Thats all I need lol

• panties and a shirt is the way to go, and if it's cold then bring a blanket lol for me it's hard to sleep with pants on. If anything they have to be shorts. Also no socks! I can't sleep with socks on.

• Nothing sexy. Sweatpants or tights and a singlet. Always socks.

• A t shirt and my panties.

• Panties and a t shirt or sometimes shirtless

• Nightgown and pantyhose

• Depending on how hot it is, all of the above- except the nightie. Because I don't like to wake up with my dress rolled all the way up to my chest- it's weirdly exposing. Usually a flowy t shirt and some comfy shorts

• It depends-at home (I don't live with my boyfriend, we haut started dating) pajama pants and a Baggie shirt. In the winter I wear warmer pajama pants.

If I'm sleeping over my bf's-I wore panties and one of his shirts <3

• Tank and PJ shorts