Girls, What type of perfume / deodorant do you like in a guy?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Deodorant should smell clean and fresh, nothing to strong and the weird smells like some of the old spice ones aren't very nice, just pick a classic clean scent. And cologne is something that you should always splurge on, because there is a HUGE difference between axe spray and nice cologne. Polo cologne is very good quality and has a lot of scents to choose from, so I would suggest something from that line or maybe Dolce & Gabbanna. It's going to be pricey but it's worth it and as a woman I can tell when a guy is wearing cheap body spray or nice cologne. Your best bet is to pick something that smells fresh but a bit musky, like a traditional cologne would smell. Also make sure your deoderant and cologne don't clash. They don't have to be the exact same scent but they should go well together.

What Girls Said 9

• I prefer anti-perspirant as it actually prevents BO instead of just masking it.

• None. I am SO turned on by my boyfriend's natural scent. I don't think I'm terribly shallow about looks, but if a guy doesn't smell great to me, it doesn't matter how fabulous he is in every other way.

• Clean smells like from soap, laundry detergent, or fabric softener.

• I really like old spice. Just smells so mature.

• Anything which smells good.. :) <3

• Axe is sexy as hell

• McGraw by Tim McGraw is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. The only thing is, it's really expensive.

• Abercrombie and Fitch do an amazing spray for guys but is quite expensive, Lynx as a deodorant is often a must

• Guchi Guilty men