Girls, What type of perfume / deodorant do you like in a guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Deodorant should smell clean and fresh, nothing to strong and the weird smells like some of the old spice ones aren't very nice, just pick a classic clean scent. And cologne is something that you should always splurge on, because there is a HUGE difference between axe spray and nice cologne. Polo cologne is very good quality and has a lot of scents to choose from, so I would suggest something from that line or maybe Dolce & Gabbanna. It's going to be pricey but it's worth it and as a woman I can tell when a guy is wearing cheap body spray or nice cologne. Your best bet is to pick something that smells fresh but a bit musky, like a traditional cologne would smell. Also make sure your deoderant and cologne don't clash. They don't have to be the exact same scent but they should go well together.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I prefer anti-perspirant as it actually prevents BO instead of just masking it.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. I am SO turned on by my boyfriend's natural scent. I don't think I'm terribly shallow about looks, but if a guy doesn't smell great to me, it doesn't matter how fabulous he is in every other way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean smells like from soap, laundry detergent, or fabric softener.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like old spice. Just smells so mature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything which smells good.. :) <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Axe is sexy as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • McGraw by Tim McGraw is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. The only thing is, it's really expensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Abercrombie and Fitch do an amazing spray for guys but is quite expensive, Lynx as a deodorant is often a must

0|0
    0|0
  • Guchi Guilty men

0|0
    0|0