Girls, Will Victoria's Secret workers model clothing for you?

A Victoria's Secret worker from California told me that if the worker is comfortable, she will model something for you so you know how it looks on an actual woman. This just doesn't seem right at all. Is this actually true? I left the guys out of this one because no doubt some idiot would run to the store and ask lol.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahahaha oh wait you're serious? No their employees don't model for you, just like Old Navy and Express employees don't model the clothes for you.

• Well it was a serious question. Someone who supposedly worked there told me that.

• They were bullshitting you hard

• Like they usually have to wear the product as part of the job just like any other clothing store but they won't model it for you.

What Girls Said 12

• I have never heard of such a thing.. But they were sued years back for offering bigger discounts to men than to women.
    I don't like their quality anyway.

• That's silly. You're the one wearing it, so nothing but going to the dressing room to try it on yourself makes sense.

• I don't think that's true

• No, that's workplace harassment.

• i think she must have been lying or just joking with you and you didn't really get it. who on earth working in a store like that would actually be willing to do something like that. get a girlfriend and make her go there for some shopping and then you'll see how it looks. jesus christ this can't be an serious ask...

• Look lady stop berating me. She wasn't joking around with me. Stop giving me shit for asking a serious question. Look around you at how many women show themselves off and don't get paid for it. You'll be amazed unless you're blind. Instead of being a bitch, you could've just said no they don't model, but you chose he low road. Now piss off

• she was joking with you dude. no one working at those stores does these sort of things to the customers. who do you think they have a booth where you can try the clothes on in their stores? your the one who chose the low road. are you so horny dude go and fap. :)

• I've never heard of that. You can't even take pictures of the lingerie on the walls at the Victoria's Secret near me.

• Not true
    //

• never heard of that and don't think it's true but they should consider making that a job lol

• Um I don't think they do that, but maybe I'll ask next time lol

• Here in texas they don't do that because they don't want anybody to feel bad about their body

• Lmao no it is not

• What? Never heard of that