Girls, What would you do if you saw a guy wearing a woman's thing or bra? Laugh, compliment or make fun of him?

Thong not thing!

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it would depend on if he was doing it of his own free will or not. If it was say, a lost bet or dare or something like that, and was obviously meant to be a joke, I would probably laugh, but not mainly at him if that makes sense. But if they were doing it because they wanted to, I would probably compliment him. People should be able to wear whatever they want to and feel comfortable in.

What Girls Said 9

• Nothing...

• I would think “He likes women's underwear.” However I'd assume the thong is a man thong because a woman's wouldn't cover anything and would probably be very uncomfortable.

It wouldn't be a big deal to me.

• Well he's a human too! If he is serious I about wearing one I'd say go for it, and if he looks good I'd even compliment, but if it was for a joke and he was trying to get a laugh then I'd probably laugh with him about it

• I'd say nothing. I don't care what he's wearing.

• I would never laugh or make fun of someone because of that. That is so rude. I won't lie and say I've never laughed at a guy but he was a (gay crossdresser) friend of mine who told me he loves wearing heels but I didn't rudely laugh, more like a giggle because it was cute funny to think of that. If he really rocked whatever he was wearing I'd be like yeah btch you go btch

• I honestly wouldn't say ANYTHING. And I wouldn't judge.

• Laugh. If he looks good in it I might compliment him and ask why.

• LAUGH MY FUCKN ASS OFF!!! XD

• I wouldn't care.