Help me find a way to wear yellow?

I know frig all about fashion, but what I do know is I look proper GOOD in 5 colours: Purples, Greens, Reds, Oranges, and Yellows.

Every other colour looks good as a t-shirt/long sleeve/closed sweater, but yellow for some reason doesn't look good as a single layer item. I used to have a yellow hoodie that looked proper good with a yellow top underneath it, but I don't really enjoy wearing hoodies as a casual garment and only really wear them when lifting and skateboarding.

I'm looking for summat that looks like this layer wise:
Help me find a way to wear yellow?

Just not a cardigan, or a bloody oxford underneath it.

Send help.

By yellow hoodie and yellow top I meant yellow hoodie and cream coloured shirt

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like yellow is a tricky color depending on the undertones in your skin and what shades work for you. I would stick to yellow accents honestly. Like maybe yellow shoes

www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

or you could use it in a pattern?

http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/5jtf2b-i.jpg

• You could possibly wear a yellow tank top, or get a yellow t-shirt and have a different coloured cardigan over top. Kind of like the opposite of what the guy is wearing in the photo? You could even wear something like a yellow beanie, SnapBack or baseball hat

What Guys Said 1

• just wear something yellow fam, you get me fam?