Girls, I need help finding a swimsuit?

Girls i am a crossdresser looking to buy a new swimsuit. I have never bought a girls swimsuit before so I don't know what to look for and i need help. Please comment if you have any suggestions

4

Most Helpful Girl

• There's one piece or two piece. Two pieces can be a mixture of styles like the bikini, tankini, etc. The two pieces are generally nicer looking, but you have to buy each piece separately, which can get expensive. Is there a certain style you're looking for?

• Im just looking for something cute 😅

• Go to a store and look around. See what catches your eye! :)

What Girls Said 3

• Walmart and Ardene have some pretty nice ones. They're cheaper as well. Ardene has more girly ones, with neon colours and florals. Walmart ones are varied, I got one there for $5 and it's black with a mesh Aztec layer over top, if that makes sense.

• A one piece? Just ask the swimsuit people and tell them you're looking for one and they'll help you

• Look around at stores or online and measure yourself. Some websites do custom swimsuits and sizes!