I was thinking of growing my bangs out, should I?

do guys like girls with bangs, or dosent matter?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i think bangs are better

What Guys Said 7

• It really depends on your features. But in general I think bangs look kind of boring and can look bad when they aren't side swept. Sometimes it looks like the hairdresser missed a spot.

• I think it depends a lot on the type of bangs and the girl who has them. I think you'd look better with longer bangs hanging to either side of your eye than the ones you have in your pic.

• I feel like bangs are 90s, but I don't speak for all guys, and some girls can pull it off really well.

• anything but that hair.

• Hair bangs can look good.

• Depends on if you can rock them or not. If you can they're so sexy. If not well, they look weird and funny.

• Bangs rarely look cute.

• Sorry but I disagree, I can think of many girls who have bangs and are cute.

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on the look you are going for. I think straight across bangs make a woman look younger, I think side swept bangs make her look stylish and a bit older, I think no bangs is very cute but if you have a large forehead it makes it look larger.
    Grow them out, worse case scenario is you hate it and you cut them :-)

• yes why not

• Is that you in the picture?

Try to part your bangs to see if it will look good on you.

• I cannot really vote a plain yes or plain no. It depends on what type of bangs you are going for. If it's bowl cut bangs then it is a definite NO. But if it's styled bangs off to the side, or over top of the head it could be a yes

• Some guys like it. Some don't. It's up to you whether you want to change your hair.

• Yeah, it's better if you grow out your bangs.

• Who cares what guys like, what do you like? Do you think they'd suit you?:)

• It doesn't really matter. Growing out your bangs can make your face look slimmer.

• I think bangs can look very gorgeous.

An old schoolmate recently got bangs, stunning on her.

She's probably one of the most naturally beautiful people I've ever seen but hey, haha, I'm still gonna say bangs are a great idea.