Does it matter to a guy if..

Does it matter to a guy if a girl has hair on her arms or do they like it smooth?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, why should you have to shave?

That is for people with dark hairs.

Mine are light blonde.. they blend in with

my skin tone. Shaving isn't the way to go.

Don't listen to the one guy who said that it's gross if you don't shave your arms.

If you shave your legs, pubes, and armpits...

don't bother turning something good into

a daily chore. If god wanted us to have no hair, trust me.. we wouldn't have it. While it may make it smooth if you shave every single day, stuff can go wrong with that. I know people that would miss a day

shaving and they would get tiny dark noticable hairs right

on their arms. How embarrassing... plus if you want to do it right, you would have to use Nair, or get a wax. The wax will last longer.

And I don't know if you know this but Nair

smells HORRIBLE. If they aren't dark or if they aren't that noticible.. don't bother. If you ask guys that you know personally..they will be a better help ;)

What Guys Said 6

• Guys like everything smooth whether it be you arm or your hair(on your head) your neck or elsewhere. A bit of advice though, anywhere you shave you can expect it to grow back much thicker than it was before(don't know why) so you'd better be prepared to make it part of your regular routine if you decide to do it.

• Its best to use your judgment, if you think they are hairy then trim them. If your comfortable with them then its their mountain to climb.

• Don't shave your arms, it'll be stubbly and not smooth.

• Dont shave em but I don't like hairy...

• Just as long as it's not super visible. A little is fine, but I'm sure we would all like none at all :)

• eeeeeeeewwww.. Why can't you ask about something, not so gross? :D. Yes indeed the only place a girl should have hair is her head :D

• Sweetie.. we shave enough. get a freakin grip.

We shave

* Our legs

* Our armpits

* Our pubes..

Don't tell me to shave something else, hun.

I have BLONDE hairs on my arms, if they aren't

noticible why turn them BLACK over a guy?

What Girls Said 5

• If a guy really likes you it shouldn't matter but if it does wax those suckers so it doesn't grow back as quickly.

• It's normal for a girl to have hair on their arms. It's not a horrible thing, every girl has hair on their arms unless they are a swimmer. But if it's dark hair then I guess you should lighten it or something? If you have any questions or something just message me =)

• Just don't shave your arms because the hair on them will become darker and thicker every day, also what if you got razor burn, gross.

• I hate when we the girls have to shave every part of our body like its considered normal god made us with hair and I don't know why we have to shave everywhere I am ok with the armpits and legs and a couple other places but arms just like enough its not fair that we have to shave our whole body's just to please you guys. its soo much pressure

• Well I shave my arms but it's hard because I have to do it every 2 days and I sometimes forget and the hair grows too fast and thicker!