Girls, What do you usually wear under your leggings (good brands like lulu) and club dresses?

My friend thinks it's weird that I go commando

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear a gstring or thong but that's all I wear anyway normally. I don't think it's weird to go without panties though, I like feeling like I have none on, it's way better lol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Normally just thongs, and honestly, sometimes I go commando too, lol. Not all the time, but sometimes I do, haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear seamless underwear (working out) or a thong x

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear normal underwear.
    It is weird to not wear anything - especially if you know it is see through - and I always wonder - is the girl's vagina really that dry that she can afford to never wear underwear... =. o

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm in agreement with @LittleSally. I don't understand commando. Underwear is so moisture and particles don't get all over the place. What if your in a short skirt? Your just letting your vagina touch random stuff every time you sit? Gross

1|0
    0|0
  • i wear thongs, i wear them any way so i guess just my normal underwear

1|0
    0|0
  • Skimpy underwear

0|0
    0|0
  • Laser cut silk briefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are thick enough, and not wearing them as pants, I just go commando, but if not then just normal underwear. But they do have to be thick kinds.. thin kinds will get you in trouble lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My go to pantie style is bikini. Good coverage but yet sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear cheekies with thinner fabrics, because I hate thongs

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear lingerie sets and panties from sanrio

0|0
    0|0
  • Go commando - you do not want to show those panty lines.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear leggings. But I believe a good option would be a thong.

0|0
    0|0