Too much clothes?

Does it say something bad about my values if I own a lot of clothes and makeup? Even if I've bought them myself?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• No definitely not, you use your money how you want, and if it's not stopping you from paying things you need to like bills (if you have to) then nope!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If you bought them with your own money that is cool

0|0
    0|0
  • No that is awesome not a deal breaker,

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao no fam not at all, it just means ya are rich :) you get me fam?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Why would that be a bad thing? If you bought them yourself, that shows you can take care of yourself, and be responsible. Plus, you can never have too many clothes ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Is it useful? I mean, do you wear all the clothes you own? Do you use all the makeup you own?

0|0
    0|0
    • If it fits lol. Well... If I plan on using the makeup ever again I hold on to it but every couple months I go through and throw some away or give it away if it's old or broken or I just don't like it. And I do the same thing with clothes

• It's alright then. I mean, I had many clothes but I couldn't find stuff to wear. I realised most of them didn't fit me, were too old or didn't suit my style anymore, so I gave half of them away and bought some new. Evidently I own less clothes now, but I wear all of them and I find clothes in less time than I did before