Too much clothes?

Does it say something bad about my values if I own a lot of clothes and makeup? Even if I've bought them myself?

Most Helpful Girl

• No definitely not, you use your money how you want, and if it's not stopping you from paying things you need to like bills (if you have to) then nope!

What Guys Said 3

• If you bought them with your own money that is cool

• No that is awesome not a deal breaker,

• lmao no fam not at all, it just means ya are rich :) you get me fam?

What Girls Said 2

• Why would that be a bad thing? If you bought them yourself, that shows you can take care of yourself, and be responsible. Plus, you can never have too many clothes ;)

• Is it useful? I mean, do you wear all the clothes you own? Do you use all the makeup you own?

• If it fits lol. Well... If I plan on using the makeup ever again I hold on to it but every couple months I go through and throw some away or give it away if it's old or broken or I just don't like it. And I do the same thing with clothes

• It's alright then. I mean, I had many clothes but I couldn't find stuff to wear. I realised most of them didn't fit me, were too old or didn't suit my style anymore, so I gave half of them away and bought some new. Evidently I own less clothes now, but I wear all of them and I find clothes in less time than I did before