What bold color have you considered dying your hair, but you're not sure if it'll suit you well?

I want to try a red/blonde/black ombre.

• Red
  • Yellow
  • Green
  • Blue
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Pink

Most Helpful Girl

• Pink! I really want to do it, but I've never really done any pastel colours. In the past I've had bright red, bright blue and bright purple, and then I dyed it to a white colour and grew my natural colour back and let my hair heal. All of my colours have been really bold and bright, so I want to do a pastel pink next but I've never done such a soft colour so I'm a little nervous about it.

• I just hate that my hair would have to be bleached to get it as light as I want it

• Ohhh didn't think of that 😊

• Thaks for the MHO :)

What Guys Said 5

• I think dyed red usually turns out well

• Yea compared to most bold colors

• I've thought about becoming a blonde, which would be extreme for me cause I'd never do something like that.

• i luuuvv blue

• 1|0
    • What? The writing is too tiny for me to see. Summarize please?

• You click on the picture and it gets bigger.

It is about aposematism - also called "warning colour" - towards potentially toxic animals/plants. Generally speaking for humans it tends to imply a lack of mental stability. Dyed hair, specifically in non-natural colours, are usually a big giveaway that the person is searching for their own identity and want to become comfortable with their own self.

Also that mental instability leads quite a few strong-coloured ones to be really toxic. Some on purpose, some rather as collateral damage.

• Pink would look so sexy on me!

• Lol I bet! I've seen some guys with a light pink that they can really pull off

What Girls Said 12

• White blonde! I went bleach blonde once when I had a pixie cut but now I have longer hair, I wonder how it would look sometimes. :P

• Lol try it ;-)

• Haha I might one day! I'm worried about frying my hair again though, bleaching is a biatch

• I already did orange, I'd want to do blue or that last one you posted is killer!
    But I won't - no longer in that age range where I won't look silly doing it.
    Haha

• I have considered dying my hair many colors lol. I've always wanted to do red. And sometimes I would change my mind and say dark blue and light blue ombré. Right now I really want purple. The only problem is that the dance I do doesn't allow colors like that. Plus dying your whole head has a lot of upkeep and I can barely upkeep my normal hair lol

• if i was gonna go crazy i might dye it a subtle blue lol or brown completely, or just highlights I don't know i'm still deciding lol

• I would love to be a redhead butt I can't x

• Like the orangish red or the candy apple red?

• The 3rs photo down sort off: bit fake...

• I've dyed my hair blue before (currently have black hair now). I may just get a wig if I'm feeling a different color.

• Lol never thought of that

• i've always wanted to try pastel pink

• I think that pastel cotton candy pink is nice as well

• My hair is naturally black and i tried dying it red.

Ughh, it looked so ugly 😢

I don't think I'd ever dye it again

• Lol well at least you tried

• I look good with every hair color. The only thing that stops me is my job lol

• All of them..

• Purple or white/silver.

• Lol but why do people want that grayish color before 50

• I've had all of those.

• Wow you're brave. Which color suited you best?