Girls, What sort of jeans to you like on a man?

• Tight in the legs tight ass.
    18% (7)
  • Slim in the legs tight ass.
    34% (13)
  • Loose in the legs tight ass.
    29% (11)
  • loose in the legs baggy ass.
    11% (4)
  • Other please explain.
    8% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Levis are perfect. Slim but not tight and not too baggy. I looovvvee my boyfriend's jeans and khakis, so cute :)

What Girls Said 8

• just slim overall... like
    www.rawrdenim.com/.../MensJeans2.jpg

or more baggy I don't know

• I dont really care what kind of jeans a guy wears. What I care about is if it matches his whole outfit 😂. Skinny or loose jeans are fine. (I say it has to match because I have O. C. D) or in other words, certain things have to be perfect 😂

• My boyfriend has these black jeans that are tight on the butt and slim on the leg. They're so hot they give me heart palpitations. No point in wearing them anymore. I just end up taking them off. ;)

• Something that will hold his delicious butt cheeks XD

• Slim fit.

I don't look at guy's behind tbh.

• not tight but not exactly baggy

• Dark and not baggy.

• Do you prefer branded ones like Levi's over plain non branded ones?

• Oh ok I have some dark and not baggy ones lol. The girl in the shop told that I don't want jeans that are too tight in the legs because it sends the message to girls that I am not interested in girls but am wanting men.

• Uh regular jeans? Levi's that hang juuuuuuust right.

• I am thinking of buying some Levi's now.

• Go for it jefe

• I bought the Levis in the end. The girl was telling me two things. 1. I don't want jeans that are two tight in the legs and show my knees off as that sends the wrong image. 2. That I should have jeans that show my ass off but are not super tight in the ass.