Whats so sexy about twerking?

I dont get twerking
I dont see how its sexy

Please explain... Thanks

1|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get it as well... Sometimes I think I might be gay because I don't like what most guys get crazy over for but I'm not attracted to wieners or guys

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's like a prostitute of all dance moves...
    I don't know to be honest.
    As you know - a prostitute is overt and sexual without being too sensual... (ad least that's what I get from movies)

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• 1|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to explain logically. The most I can say is I like big butts and this is just a dance that makes big butts more visible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because... booty, ofc

0|0
    0|0
  • It's slutty and stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, having an attractive female grind against me is very arousing. Just sayin'

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I mean sure some of their asses look great but it seems so degrading... know what I mean?

imagine catching your mom doing that or your daughter if you're a dad...

0|0
    0|0
  • Being attracted to moving hips of a female is coded in genes of men.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's supposed to mimic "grinding". I find it sexy just because it's a girl shaking her booty

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco If you still don't understand it... It doesn't matter, because Miley does :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I like seeing booties pop. Watching them jiggle. Reminds me of a girl being on top or me hitting from behind.

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess that makes the most sense.
      Personally I find twerking gross... But I do appreciate a nice bum.
      If talking dance wise an ass looks much better doing a salsa dance or some sexy shit like that

• I agree. It looks better in salsa dancing, but can't every girl do that and she gotta have the right kind of rear to make it look really sexy.

• See sugar know what I'm talking about.

What Girls Said 8

• What's your definition of sexy? Classy, mysterious, innocent, dirty, revealing?
    Not everyone will agree.
    But I believe that twerking is a form of sexy movements because it's exactly the type of movement a girl does when she's riding the dick. Instinctually, I can see how men would find that arousing... Lol

0|3
    0|0
  • It just is. That's like asking why would someone want to poll dance or belly dance. If you feel twerking enhances your femininity and power by all means twerk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate tweaking it's stupid, everyone does this I just kick their asses and make them fall and die.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just like to twerk

0|1
    0|1
  • Ass cheeks moving left and right, up and down

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find it sexy either!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing according to me.