Guy has long eyelashes, Hot or Not?

I have been always told I have long eyelashes and some people (guys) tell me to shorten them.
Are those unattractive?

• Hot
    95% (36)56% (10)82% (46)Vote
  • Not
    5% (2)44% (8)18% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have an opinion but a lot of my friends think it's hot. Don't listen to guys when they say stuff like that, half of the time they don't know what they're talking about. They probably just think it's a "feminine" trait to have long eyelashes and therefore "gay". Fuck that, that's the kind of macho attitude girls DON'T have. I bet most girls either don't care or think it looks good.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls love long eyelashes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I don't think it's hot, but I do think it's cute. My boyfriend has these big brown eyes with long lashes and they're really nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you know cutting your lashes will make you blind? You can never see again! You can never open your eyelids ever again!

0|0
    0|0
  • its alright

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent to it, but voted hot since there's no ' I don't care'.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is cute.. dont cut them..

0|0
    0|0
  • All guys seem to have long lashes. It's so unfait. But it does usually look quite hot, even if I'm always slightly jealous 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • All guys dont have long eyelashes, especially as long as I do :/

• I'm kind of curious though as to how long you supposed really long eyelashes are though xD

• Actually its a fact that naturally men have longer eyelashes than women. Its not that big of a deal. Do you think people will be pulling out magnifying glasses inspecting whether your eyelashes are the required length? I think not...😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't listen to them, unless you are attracted to guys xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually yeah depends on the eyes if there big or more almond shaped yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE my BF's long lashes. Don't lose them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't pay attention to his eyelashes, but they are not unattactive, don't worry ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if your eyes are brown or hazel, its got that way

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys always have longer eyelashes so its fine don't do anything

0|0
    0|0
  • why isn't there an idc option lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually like long eyelashes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No, chicks dig that. Do not EVER have them "shortened." Dangerous and self-defeating. Just rock those lashes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have fairly long lashes and women have told me they'd kill for them. Doesn't mean it's hot necessarily, but that's clearly not something you'd say if it was a turnoff.

0|0
    0|0
  • That doesn't even look good on women lol.
    Long eyelashes make you look like that Chinese dragon you see every Chinese new year.

You should at least try the Japanese mooncake.

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife says she loves my long eyelashes. Guess it can't be terrible then.

0|0
    0|0