Girls, Any girls. With curvy or pear shaped body or just bigger hips and butt know where to shop for jeans that fit?

My jeans always have that gap in the back so I'm looking for Jean brands that have a little more stretch in the fabric to sculpt my body. They have to be cheap like 70 and under cheap though. I saw online that gap had a curvy brand. Anyone ever try it? Is it good? What other brands r good?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got big hips- especially compared to the rest of me- and I find Hollister jeans fit me the best. They're not super stretchy though- they just fit me personally. I think you've just got to go in, grab every style in the shop and try them on to see which fits you best. And try as many shops as you can, there's bound to be a good pair out there for you!
    Otherwise, I suppose you could measure yourself and buy whatever jeans you like and spend a few extra pounds getting them altered- or alter them yourself?
    Hope this helped! Good Luck
    Lucy x

What Girls Said 9

• What size are you? If you're plus sized try Torrid. They have jeans specialized for this body type as well as others. They can be a tad pricy but they always have really insane sales going on.

• Wallflower has "curvy jeans" & I just bought a pair & they didn't have the gap in the back & apparently some are made so you don't have the gap. They are around $40 but I got them on sale for around $28. The ones I got are super stretchy & nice. Also American eagle fits well.

• I like Guess jeans. They tend to have enough stretch to fit well. They sit really low though.

• Old Navy dude. They have sweet heart jeans. Trust me I have to wear them lmao and theyre really comfortable

• I wear American Eagle and just stretch it out til it fits.

• I have NEVER found a brand of jeans that actually fit my body. If you figure it out, I want to know.

• Levis, I love levis

• It's impossible. I'm always doomed with the little waist gap thing. Just wear belts

• forever 21 and American eagle always do the trick for me