Guys, do guys like this kind of makeup on girls?

A photo posted by @unnattianand on

this is not my profile but it's public so it's ok

11

Most Helpful Guy

• A bit too much and obvious in my opinion :/,

I think, if you wear makeup, You should do it to make your natural beauty stand out. Not to completely change every single aspect of the your face and skin.

• If you see her pics, you'll see she looks pretty much the same with/without. I think there's a lot of eyeliner though, for sure

• In that photo she is not ''tanned', You can see its foundation, Its blindingly obvious. I mean, Look at her spots, Normally spots will be a red / purple colour, Hers are dark brown, Look at her eyes and cheeks, Natural ''tanned'' cheeks to not glow bronze/brown like that.

• Oh yeah. I think I see the highlighter now that you mention it...

What Guys Said 10

• She is a very attractive girl.

• Yes, she looks nice. But is the makeup good?

• The makeup is a bit heavy, particularly the eyeliner. She has a face with the overuse of makeup is not as obvious but this would stand out much more on a girl with lighter hair or a girl whose complexion was not as clear.

• I agree. It would stand out on someone with a lighter/uneven complexion or with acne. But there are always ways to tone that down! I was wondering because I saw this photo and thought this looked nice yet kind of natural (apart from the eyeliner) so I was curious what guys thought

• It looks very well

• I can't stand the think eyebrows, yours are ok but most women are horrible at matching the size of their eyebrows/lips to the shape of their face lol.

• Looool it's not me but yea I agree

• I think it makes her look like she has hair for eyes.

• Yes, healthy looking with some eyes done.

• yeah i kind of like those cat eyes in general but it doesn´t suit her so well.

• I like it natural

• Wear makeup for yourself not for men.

That's the PC thing to say, right?

• Oh wow what a cute girl!

• Do you like this makeup?

• Yeah it's pretty subtle. I'm not into girls with caked on makeup but this is fine

• Yeah, that girl is hot!

• Do u think this makeup would look good on other people too?

• Yeah, I've seen it on other girls and I think it looks good!