I have the model look and im offered money to do so but why do the jobs always asking "if I have an agency"?

I have the model look and im offered money to do so but why do the jobs always asking "if i have an agency"?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they don't want to deal with unrepresented talent.

• YOU can't GET on an agency without any work history mostly lol damned if do

• You must not be the type of talent that they actually want.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Does having the model look mean I have to get my face smashed by a truck as well?

J/k!

You are too funny though ;P~

• you should contact some agency.. they will be lucky to have you.. you are going to be a super model.. :)

• Because you need one

• Because models are normally attached to an agency. You should get one, you need one if you're gonna be a model.

What Guys Said 3

• Because having an agency and a agent is what gets you jobs, it's kind of like a reassurance that if your good enough to be backed up by an agency then your good enough to work for whoever seeks to hire you.

Think of it in the same way as trying to get a job with references as opposed to trying to get jobs without any.

Source:

My father was involved in modding for a while and was offered by several places to be one.

• its hard to get an agent with jobs history.

• I wouldn't know but sounds about right, since the ones with job history would probably already have a good clientele.

• In industries like that they all look after each other - They are making work for each other.

• I am Japanese but why nobody believes me? :(