Tattoo question some one help me out?

many people get different types of tattoo's. Is it weird that most of my tattoo's are towards values or family. I have my last name tattooed on my cheast because my family means a lot to me. Is that corny? Also I have a grizzly bear on my arm. The reason is because it represents me being alone. Bears don't need a pack they are fine alone thats the way i see my self. No pack I can be fine alone.
ARE THESE GOOD REASONS AND MEANINGS FOR THE TATTS

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think they are good reasons for getting a tat then yes...

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter what other people think. If you like them, then those are good reasons.

What Girls Said 3

• What the fuck does it matter, you already have them on you. Obviously they don't have that deep of meaning to you if you're second guessing and looking for approval from total strangers.

• But honestly tho...
      Having your own name tattooed on your chest is kinda weird ain't it lol?

"What's that on your chest?"

"It's MY NAME"

"Okay... oooookay... *walks away slowly"

• Ever went to one of those schools for the "special kids" and how they wear nametags on their chest in case they got lost so some helpful soul can get them back home?

I'm thinking more in line of that than GLOOORIOUS baseball pants man with his name on his back.

• Went as in... visited , not as in "went to" ... fuck... I'm digging myself in again...

• You getting whatever you want is a good reason in itself

• It's your body, your decisions. It's only for you to deside if these are good reasons or not.

What Guys Said 1

• If there good enough meaning to you than that's good for me.
    All that matters is how YOU feel