Girls, any good places to shop for back to school clothes?

Well schools almost back and I need clothes! But tbh I have no idea where to look. I'd prefer something cute, but comfy at the same time. Also nothing to explicit (it's school after all) and I'd like it if it could be worn in the cold. I'm not a fan of dress/skirts. I don't care if it's online or an actual store, I just need somewhere to start lookin!

Also I'd prefer if it wasn't too flashy

13

Most Helpful Girl

• H&M is really good because it has a lot of different styles and the trousers are plain black- there's no detail or extra stuff, just plain trousers. My school is really strict so I often end up buying trousers from M&S because they're the type of trousers I'm allowed to wear. They're more expensive, but they're worth it- although they're more like office trousers, but again they're plain black!
    Hope this helped. Good Luck
    Lucy x

What Girls Said 12

• Well for decant priced cloths jeans wet seal is good for jackets and such it might be a little pricy but try express cheap gordmans or Burlington shirts banana republic cheap Q and gordmans that's just a small list but some people think Q is fore bigger girls it's actually not in some they have normal cloths and there boots and shoes are actually really cheap I got a pair of boots that look like real leather and nice quality for 20$ it depends on when you go though.

• Amazon has some nice clothes. I could post images some of the things I bought if you want to see them.

• Try pacsun

• Macys I guess

• Charlotte Russe.
    Papaya.

• Forever 21, and American Eagle?

• Thanks! I've been to American Eagle a couple of times but haven't really explored Forever 21 too much

• romwe. com
    oasap. com
    missguidedus. com
    shopjeen. com

• H&M or Justice.
    My favorite stores of all time!!!
    Stay stylish my friend!!

• Zara, brandy Melville, garage, h and , forever 21

• H&M, Zara, Topshop, Pull&Bear, Asos

• I went to rainbow and forever 21.

• shop online, that's where I am getting my clothes.