Girls, Do you enjoy dressing revealingly?

Do you enjoy dressing revealingly? Or do you do it when you have to? What's the most revealing piece of clothing you own?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Dress revealingly? That is pretty broad. I guess my style is very, classy, conservative and elegant. So if I dress to revealingly for whatever reason, I would show off my best assets which are my legs.

But why do I need to dress revealingly for? I don't. I don't go out at night to clubs and bars. At home I'm in sweatpants/yoga pants and jumpers/jackets.

For a boyfriend though? Well that's another story. Garter belts, lingerie.. Down that path of road

What Girls Said 14

• Sure? I don't really view it as "dressing revealingly". For me, I am simply celebratng the natural gifts of curves, muscle definition, beauty marks (non-rubbery/hairy moles), and angles of my body. The most revealing piece of clothing I own is a bikini.

• I like some short skirts, not super short. I always wear nylons for comfort reasons. I might show a small amount of bust, but it's just because I think it looks flattering on me. I don't do it for any personal gain beyond just liking the style.

Most revealing piece of clothing I own is a peplum top with a semi-slit down the front that is covered by a panel of lace.

• I try dressing conservatively.
    I may have a V neck that shows a bit of cleavage though that's not my goal. I also have a blouse or two that's a bit low cut but I honestly try to downplay my figure, I don't want to be noticed for my body but rather my dress style.

• Well it's really hot outside so I wear as few clothes as possible, but it's more for comfort at this time of year. It can be a nice confidence boost to know you look good though.

• revealingly? maybe.. but in a classy way

• Not really. Not outside, unless I am home.
    I don't like the stares.

Buy at home, I can dress as I please. 👍

• I hate it, it makes me feel awkward like something's gonna slide the wrong way and show something I don't want to the public. I'd rather cover myself so I don't have to worry and I can just have fun. Most revealing item? Spandex yoga shorts.

• No, the most revealing thing I have is some black gym shorts I got from the girls department. They go almost to my knees.

• Yes I like it.

• One of my most revealing outfit is a black leather micro skirt with slits on the side, combined with a black leather cropped jacket that I leave undone to reveal my boobs underneath. I wear this with thigh higher boots.

• i enjoy showing my stomach (above the bellybutton to keep it classy, and below for a little trashy/sluty) since i dont really have any cleavage to show off haha! the most revealing things i own are bralettes and booty shorts

• I do it when I have to..
    I'm pretty conservative with my clothing... so the most reveling clothes are my tight short pencil skirts, a couple of crop tops and a couple of pairs of high waisted shorts and short shorts and my little white dress which is conservative yet very sexy...

• a pink thong made of string and heart shaped stickers over my nipples.

• nooooooooooooooope