Girls, Do you enjoy dressing revealingly?

Do you enjoy dressing revealingly? Or do you do it when you have to? What's the most revealing piece of clothing you own?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dress revealingly? That is pretty broad. I guess my style is very, classy, conservative and elegant. So if I dress to revealingly for whatever reason, I would show off my best assets which are my legs.

But why do I need to dress revealingly for? I don't. I don't go out at night to clubs and bars. At home I'm in sweatpants/yoga pants and jumpers/jackets.

For a boyfriend though? Well that's another story. Garter belts, lingerie.. Down that path of road

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Sure? I don't really view it as "dressing revealingly". For me, I am simply celebratng the natural gifts of curves, muscle definition, beauty marks (non-rubbery/hairy moles), and angles of my body. The most revealing piece of clothing I own is a bikini.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like some short skirts, not super short. I always wear nylons for comfort reasons. I might show a small amount of bust, but it's just because I think it looks flattering on me. I don't do it for any personal gain beyond just liking the style.

Most revealing piece of clothing I own is a peplum top with a semi-slit down the front that is covered by a panel of lace.

0|1
    0|0
  • I try dressing conservatively.
    I may have a V neck that shows a bit of cleavage though that's not my goal. I also have a blouse or two that's a bit low cut but I honestly try to downplay my figure, I don't want to be noticed for my body but rather my dress style.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well it's really hot outside so I wear as few clothes as possible, but it's more for comfort at this time of year. It can be a nice confidence boost to know you look good though.

0|1
    0|0
  • revealingly? maybe.. but in a classy way

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. Not outside, unless I am home.
    I don't like the stares.

Buy at home, I can dress as I please. 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate it, it makes me feel awkward like something's gonna slide the wrong way and show something I don't want to the public. I'd rather cover myself so I don't have to worry and I can just have fun. Most revealing item? Spandex yoga shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, the most revealing thing I have is some black gym shorts I got from the girls department. They go almost to my knees.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • One of my most revealing outfit is a black leather micro skirt with slits on the side, combined with a black leather cropped jacket that I leave undone to reveal my boobs underneath. I wear this with thigh higher boots.

0|1
    0|0
  • i enjoy showing my stomach (above the bellybutton to keep it classy, and below for a little trashy/sluty) since i dont really have any cleavage to show off haha! the most revealing things i own are bralettes and booty shorts

0|1
    0|0
  • I do it when I have to..
    I'm pretty conservative with my clothing... so the most reveling clothes are my tight short pencil skirts, a couple of crop tops and a couple of pairs of high waisted shorts and short shorts and my little white dress which is conservative yet very sexy...

0|0
    0|0
  • a pink thong made of string and heart shaped stickers over my nipples.

0|1
    0|0
  • nooooooooooooooope

0|0
    0|0