How do you feel about women not shaving?

0|0
12|23

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care about other woman and I only shave in the summer lol. My SO is okay with this, his only stipulation is that I can't be hairier than he is :-)

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 23

• I don't find it attractive. If they don't wanna do it, cool, it's their body, but don't force me to like it cause it's not gonna happen.
    I dislike body hair, even on myself, that's why I get rid off it.
    I don't agree when people say "women shouldn't have hair. Men should have hair", it's their own decision, it doesn't make you less of a woman/man if you have/don't have hair, but I prefer no hair.

3|0
    2|0
  • Thats a weird one because I have been thinking about this recently - I like shaved/smooth as much as the next man but have we the right to demand it. If I was in a relationship I would have to hope my connection/feelings for her would withstand any sudden desire by her to go au naturelle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel they have absolutely positively every right to choose not to. I also feel men have absolutely positively every right not to find it attractive.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm for it. I don't know where this women shaving started but I think it's ridiculous

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about whether they shave their legs or not, but even I personally trim my armpit hair and pubic hair, so I kinda expect that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not too fond of excessive leg or arm hair on a woman, but hair under the armpits or around the groin are okay. As long as it's not like a jungle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave everything except the top of ya head. If you start getting hairy legs or armpits or whatever than imma leave you...

0|0
    4|0
    • brb shaving my eyebrows so i can score a real winner like you

• I forgot about eye brows but im sure most guys would agree with me...

• I couldn't care less.

3|0
    0|1
  • If i can't see the hair, its fine.

Otherwise... its a big turn off.

0|2
    2|1
  • shaving where.. downstaris or armpits? i dont mind downstarirs.. but i mind the armpits... you get me fam?

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shaved women. If I'm not looking to get involved with them in a relationship, then I don't care whether they shave or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Disgusting. A landing strip might be hot but not shaving at all (like she lives in a cave) is disgusting.

1|0
    2|0
  • A big cause to vomit

1|0
    4|1
  • I assume you are talking vag. Not legs or armpits right? Not a fan. If you don't want to shave bare Then at least trim it neat and close.

0|0
    1|0
    • i mean like all the hair that is usually shaved

• To each their own but I personally would never be attracted to a girl who let ALL her hair grow wild. Are you trying to make some kind if political statement or just lazy?

• its not really attractive but its her own choice

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, what ever floats her boat I guess, not as visally appealing though.

0|0
    2|0
  • I think it's gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • I should respect it, but i just think that detiorates the sex quality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very unattractive. A little bit of unnoticeable hair might be okay but anything more is bothersome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad I think it looks nice bare without hairy legs and pubic hair but I want judge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural hair doesn't bother me anywhere. Excessive genital hair should be trimmed but as long as her legs aren't hairier than mine and she doesn't have a mustache I'm fine with it.

4|0
    0|0
  • I really don't mind hair as long as it's not armpits or lower leg. Anywhere else is fine with me

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not my cup of tea, but I like pubic hair on them... otherwise, I think I'm having sex with an 11 year old... creepy...

5|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I hate shaving and just wish it was acceptable to let all hair grow out. Its such a pain and so frustrating. and Having dark hair and pale skin it always is so obvious on my legs and armpits and my bikini line. I'm jealous of blondes whos leg hair is basically invisible

10|0
    0|1
  • Not my body, not my decision.

7|0
    0|0
  • Gross... but to each their own. As long as ur comfy with it :)

1|5
    4|0
  • Women who don't shave are disgusting.

1|7
    12|1
  • i don't really care. i know it's a pain to shave so i don't blame anyone for not doing it if they don't wanna.

4|0
    0|0
  • So, they wax instead?
    That's actually better than shaving.

0|1
    1|0
  • Their bodies their choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is their body.. their decision.. but i won't become one of them ever.. i dont like hair on me..

0|1
    1|0
  • I dont care at all. Its not my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's okay, but I still do it because I think it's fun

0|1
    1|0
  • They can do whatever they want with their bodies.

0|0
    0|0