Sephora job interview?

I recently got a call for an interview at Sephora and I'm not sure about what to wear to the interview. I know I want to wear black and something stylish. I have this kind of open back jumpsuit that is not revealing on the chest but has only two black crossing bands on the back, is that too much? And should I wear heels?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes beautiful that sounds perfect X

Most Helpful Girl

• a jumpsuit at a job interview? not a good idea at all... just wear a nice blouse and jeans and flats

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• That's way too much. Wear a nice blouse and slacks with low heels or flats. What would you wear if they asked you to start working that day? No open backs, no cleavage, no tight clothing.

• job interviews, just dress classier... If you're questioning it, the employer might too

• You always wear something formal or semi formal to an interview. It's a job interview, not a night club. You can't show up with your back all showing.