Why do white people feel superior in terms of their appearance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I think it's because it feels like society prefers them for the most part. You see all of the time, especially on this site, men or women saying they "won't date a black person". It may just be their preference and that's fine, you can't help who you're attracted to but when it comes across as the most preferred then some white people are naturally going to feel superior.

Personally I think Asians are the most prefered by everyone, it's difficult to even find an unattractive Asian person lol

I'm as white as you can get and I don't feel superior to anyone in terms of looks and I actually think Asian women are some of the most adorable women on the planet. And that black women have absolutely beautiful features and the best shapes. But of course I think white/latino women are beautiful as well.

Not all of us are in some race appearance competition with each other.

• There are some very attractive and unattractive Asians actually, but thats basically every race

• Well it could be preference, I find it difficult to ever find a really unattractive one, other than on the internet lol

• No hatred but my last girlfriend was vietnamese and not attractive at all tbh

Most Helpful Guy

• I recently read an article on how blacks are the dominant specie on the planet...
    People say write and think crazy shit

Don't get upset over it
    There are many people who think Asian girls are the prettiest
    There are many people who think black girls have the nicest bodies etc...

When people stop seeing white and black and just view their brothers and sisters as humans
    We will have peace

• Either u think well or... great weed

• Haha thanks! Nah I don't smoke
      Well not anymore lol!
      Maybe some of that THC is still in my system

What Girls Said 8

• We don't - that's why the appropriation of the features of Black women is so widespread.
    However, over the years, white-dominated culture has promoted the standard of the European woman as the pinnacle of beauty; straight hair, pale skin, a thin figure, blue eyes, and a small nose are considered more "beautiful" in much of the world.
    Overall, Eurocentric beauty standards have been pushed for centuries, but this is starting to change as women of color become more prominent in the media. This leads to "trends" such as full lips and thick eyebrows, appropriated from Black and Latina women, respectively. I don't mean that no white girls have full lips or thick eyebrows naturally, but it tends to be the case that these features are less common with us.

• #generalisation161 who said?

• Do they?
    Lol I don't this can be said for every white person or even most -_-

• Not at all. I have heard several white women here say south Asian men are people they cannot be attracted to or white men assume women to be easy because they think they are more superior men in comparison to Asians etc etc

• From what i have observed, its usually the europeans though and aussies

• I don't know, because they are the most represented ethnicity in Western media and those models tend to all be good looking? xD

• Ok anyone who believes or says that is just being an ass. Its nothing to stew over.

• I never ever felt feeling inferior to any white person I've come across

• I don't know. Maybe it's because caucasian features have been the most favored throughout societies.

• But we don't.

What Guys Said 13

• Personally I don't feel that way. Maybe you should ask why you feel like white people think they are superior in terms of their appearance. I am white I tend to prefer races with olive tones, then whites and then blacks after that, but that's just me.

• Sounds like you've been exposed to some racist propaganda.

This is how racist arguments start. You make a claim about an entire race with no proof then people defend it and generalizations go back and forth.

• Oh for fuck's sake.

• There might be a group of white people who feel that but there is also a group of black/asian/latino/arab people who feel same way about their own race.

• I didn't know this is a thing that all white people do, glad you enlightened me

• Most white people. Its mainly the europeans though

• I didn't know "most" white people say it either. Infact I've never heard anyone say they feel aesthetically superior to non-white people before, apart from the occasional racist. I think this is in your head, man

• I think that's a false premise.

• We don't, we just sometimes feel attraction to other white people. Sometimes. Other races can be prettier, much prettier.

• People who are in the majority are the most desired. It's not a question of whether they are better looking or not.

• Dude, indians and chinese are more than 1/3rd of the world

• I find indian girls extremely attractive and no homo, but i believe i have seen great looking men too

• So you live in India and you think that Indians are 'extremely attractive' and doesn't that kind of prove my point? As for why people in India might like white people, that just has to do with them being exotic. Here in America a lot of people go crazy for (western) Europeans and it's not because they are more attractive (obviously, we descended from them) but because they are from a foreign land with foreign tastes and foreign accents. People generally are very attracted to what they grew up with but some people within those cultures might almost turn foreigners into a fetish because they're just so different.

• troll question

• ppppffffffffttttttttt what is this all about?

• I truthfully don't I truly want to find a Asian or African American to fuck non-stop all the time X

• You should see me... then you would stop asking stupid questions

• Every race likes white people most attractive of all.