Curly girls... pineapple not working anymore?

so I don't know whats going on maybe its not even the pineapple itself,,, but I don't know my hair has been messy lately and I don't know how to fix it and its frustrating me
i used to pineapple at night and then get up in the morning freshen up and im good to go... now, it's just weird and gets SOOOOO TANGLED like crazy !
it also gets flatened on the sides and the back (since i toss around a lot)

i need alternatives
someone suggested a low bun, but how do comfortably sleep in that? and wouldn't that ruin your curls?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I have naturally curly hair, but I have never heard of using pineapple in it. This is a first. It was such a pain to fool with since I couldn't do anything with it while it was dry, so I had to wash and style it every day. I decided that I had enough and started straightening it. I can go two or three days now without having to do anything to it.

What Girls Said 6

• Nope a low bun wouldn't ruing curls - it would define them better.

• What's a pineapple?

Um try the Tshirt thing I mean it's to give curls but I'm sure this would keep your existing ones intact looks cool.

• I personally shower in the morning because my curls are 9000x easier to work with wet

• why don't you just try having shampoo as a start then after that use conditoner

• Loose braids or something, a low bun actually helps, just try it out

• im so scared about the low bun thing :\ but i really wanna try it

i sleep on my back a lot wouldn't that flatten my roots? and the sides too since i sleep on the sides sometimes as well

how low is low? like the nape of my neck?

• (oh gosh, im ready. -holds cross and drinks holy water-)

• ahahaha xD

• What's the pineapple method? Never heard of it. Anyway, make big braids?