Why does my hair never stay curled?

Whenever I curl my hair with either GHD's or curlers and then hairspray it, it always drops within half an hour & hardly stays curly at all - why?
any tips on keeping it mega curly?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not a expert - This is best I can do - There might be something you haven't seen before
    www.google.ie/search

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a shampoo conditioner you have use to make your hair easier to curl. I know hair dressers used it before blow drying and curling it. There are many brands. I'm only familiar with the redken brand.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe it is the FATES, telling you that you look better with long, straight hair!
    Not everyone can rock curly hair, but maybe straight hair is your thing, but you just don't know it, or realize it, wanting to be something else!! Be YOU and make the straight hair work!! I LOVE LONG, STRAIGHT HAIR!!

• I don't have long hair tho😭

• short straight hair is good, too, if you have the right cut that makes you feel sexy!! You just glow, when you KNOW you look good!! Find one of those stylists, and tell him (her) that you want to look HOT with short, straight hair!!

www.google.com/search

Many really GOOD looks, with short, straight hair! Don't fight what you don't have, but make what you have work!!

• I think it's because your hair is naturally straight and naturally harder to stay curled. Perhaps you need more help and/or advises from professionals to make it stay curled for a longer time.

What Girls Said 4

• How long is your hair? If it's really long and thick it's likely the weight pulling your curls down. If your hair is very straight, try using a curl setting spray beforehand and opt for hot rollers. Use mousse immediately when you take the rollers out and find a good weatherproof hairspray. If you have questions, message me.

• Try getting a new hair spray

• You should buy a good hairspray and petrify your hair like a rock with it

• I don't know. Why does my hair never stay straight?