Girls, How do you pût make up on?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Well u can learn by watching YouTube videos. As for what I do I put a moisturizer, foundation, powder, maybe bronzer and blush but not often and concealer. Then for eyes eye shadow base, eye shadow, sometimes eye liner or eye pencil and mascara, . For the lips I use a lipstick or a chapstick.

What Girls Said 10

• They have youtube videos on this and I am not good at putting make up on. Also it depends on your facial features - what works for one person does not work for another. Some beauty companies give free make up advice in exchange for product purchases you might consider it if you are just starting out.

• I'm not sure what you're trying to ask, but there are some girls on YouTube who does makeup tutorials that some people watch.

Personally, I like to watch the makeup artists on YouTube, because they seem more genuine than most beauty gurus in my opinion.

• Well It really depends on the look you go for. I don't even bother with dramatic looks because I don't like it. What in particular do you need help with?

• well I first put on some concealer under my eyes -got those black bags from not sleeping-, then apply eyeliner and mascara, then I fill in my eyebrows and sometimes put on lipstick if i feel like it xD or do you mean HOW

• I moisturize my face then apply face primer then foundation after that i like to apply eyeliner then mascara after all that I like to contour my face after I'm all done with that I like to apply finishing spray and powder to make it last longer

• I don't since I stop wearing makeup 4 years ago.

• I don't wear make up.

• Magic jk
    With a mirror and hand lol

• With a brush

• What look ate you trying to achieve?