Girls, What kind of styles do you ladies like on men? What should we men avoid?

I was just wondering what kind of clothes and additudes you like on guys. So just leave an opinion so I can spread the good news to my male friends. Telling me what to watch out for would be great too!

Updates:
Try not to say shirts or pants if you can help it, Try to be specific on what kinds of shirts or what kinds of jeans that you're talking about. Thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I always like a sharp dressed man! I like a button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, with nice jeans and Sperrys, lace-up Vans or other casual but polished shoes. Shorts are fine... but cargo shorts, not so much!
    Tall athletic socks are a big no for me. Same with slides... anything sloppy is a turn off.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Clothes that fit well. Too many guys wear sloppy looking clothes. They don't have to be name brand or fancy, just fit your body.

Also, once a guy told me that a guy who wears regular tennis shoes with a dress shirt is both a dork and a tool. I'm not exactly sure what his logic behind this one is, but I've actually been able to see this one enough that it could possibly be true. Is this some sort of man code I don't know about?

1|0
    0|0
    • I think sneakers and a dress shirt are fine, but like nike running shoes and a dress shirt don't come off well. a lot of guys who wear only name brand clothing seem to be tools.

• approach me in a fitted pair of American eagle jeans, a polo/dress shirt/fitted t-shirt, a pair of nice well kept sneakers or dress shoes or camisoles, some sort of favoured necklace or bracelet or both and you are sweet, sexy or just plain crazy, im yours

0|0
    0|0
  • Polos and hoodies are cute, I like nice jeans on guys as well. I like it simple, I hate camo shorts/pants and khakis. Don't wear cardigans either... yuck

0|0
    0|0
  • You should definitely avoid ankle high socks with shorts. I like a guy in nice fitted jeans and plain shirt and some sneakers

0|0
    0|0
  • No baggy clothes, definitely love a clean cut guy. Not exactly a preppy guy but needs to present himself well

1|0
    0|0
  • Polo shirts definitely... (Even the Nike or other sporty ones are nice on guys as well) with khaki shorts! I really like plaid/flannel shirts on guys, too.

0|0
    0|0