First day of highschool. Too much? Am I obsessing over nothing?

You can't see in the picture, but I'm wearing 3&1/4 inch wedge heels. I'm only 5'1"&1/2, so it dosnt make me tall or anything. Please help!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't date until sophomore year, for your own sake. You're fine, don't get caught in useless drama, join a shit ton of sports and clubs (you'll thank me later) and do good in classes.

I tell every freshman this so you don't make the same mistakes I did and that was fuck up, yet get into a good college, but struggle unnecessarily.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I think outfit is cute - Wear whatever makes you happy and what you feel comfortable in - Don't dress for others, dress for yourself - If it is that outfit, go for it - Good luck in high school.

• Over dressing.

• High school isn't something to get worked up over. Trust me, it's not worth getting all dressed up all fancy over. But again that's my opinion, you make your own decisions. That's the beauty of growing up.

• Thanks you. It's really good to see some positive feedback. People keep telling me to wear a t shirt and to blend in, but I WANT to stand out. I put this out there to get feedback, and I take what I can from the constructive criticism, but people telling me to "blend in" or "dress more my style" are ignorant. Maybe I don't want to blend in. Maybe this is my style. Thanks you so much for sharing your opinion.

• ur cute and it doesn't matter what u wear. Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise. Its just high school and it isn't a big deal. Good luck on your first day of school!

• You're a cute kid. But go easy on the heels so you don't ruin your feet.

• Thanks. A little to late to ruin the feet though😂. Competitivetrampolinist for 8 years. My feet died a long time ago😂

• you females are funny.
    i was half awake and wearing whatever ever came in contact with my hands first, on my first day at high-school.

• thats a very cute outfit tho.

• As long as it's school appropriate i. e. no stripper like high heels/boots

• You look fine

What Girls Said 12

• It's not too much (In my personal opinion), though I would wear some flats. You're going to be doing a LOT of running to your classes in the hallways. Also, I'm becoming a Junior, and as I went through high school people started caring less and less about what they wear on the first day lol

• Yeah most people just wear jeans and a tee or a nice shirt and some jeans. It highschool don't worry too much everyone is too nervous and bored to care what your wearing.
    Also I definetly don't recommend heels for the first day.

• I would stick with a nice pair of jeans and a cute top maybe with a kimono, or whatever is your style. Also if you live somewhere where it is quite chilly, I would defintley reccomend a nice pair of Chelsea boots👍🏼

• I like it, it suits you. Although, the heels may not be a good option. Especially with all the walking you will be doing. But whatever floats your boat :)

• Your outfit is wack. Put some jeans on. Anyways short girls are cuteycouls

• I think you should ditch the heels. The outfit's cute though.

• You look adorable, I'm sure you'll steal a few hearts

• I guess it's fine xD I don't remember caring what I was wearing on the first day but it looks cute

• The outfit is cute, but I wouldn't wear heels.

• All schools are different, but at my school heels are a no. I'd reccomend you just wear nice jeans and a new shirt and sneakers

• I think its way too much!

• Too much. Whose midnight ball are you sneaking out to?