Why am I such a impulsive shopper?

everytime i have my debit card or cash i always juststart buying things without thinking or the reprucussions. & i always end up regretting it at the end. Whats wrong w. Me why do i spend money without thinking? pls help

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• don't worry this is happenin to many people actually. when u see some food/drink in a fancy package then u'd like to buy it. so all u need's self control...

make a list of da items u ACTUALLY need then write down each item's price next to it. and when u r about to go to da markets again take as much money as needed. so u'll be limited anyway ;)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Inexpierence - When you get full control of your money - What comes in and goes out becomes very important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you feel unfulfilled in life, and get a good feeling when you acquire something new. Just think more, and ask yourself if you really need it. Find better things in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • it may depend on where you shop. target? or where?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, daddy's got too much money I guess.

0|0
    0|1
  • Control your self... shops use so many marketing tricks to get you buy them.

When ever you go out, keep the debit card home. Use a limited amount of cash. Also spending with cash also make you feel the amount you spend... so can be a control.

If it doesn't work, have a tattoo which reminds you to control your self ;)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!