Girls would you wear these stuff (Jacket and Pants)?

Are you a cool girl to wear any of them? Do you like these style Jacket and Pants?

1
Girls would you wear these stuff (Jacket and Pants)? <br />

2

3

4

5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on your lifestyle. If your drive a motorcycle and listen to a lot of metal, then that's pretty hot. If you look like a wannabe, then not. Just depends on who you are.

What Girls Said 3

• no one wears flares anymore ffs

• Umm... No it's just tacky and slutty in my opinion.

• slutty is good for girls, Make them more hotter and sexier!

• I say desperate because if you're hot you're hot and if you're sexy you're sexy. You dong have to show a bunch of skin to be on of those and that's the difference between hot and slutty.

• Lol, I think when girls wear those stuff, Will only increase their charms, It called coolest hot chick. Plus without those outfits they already beautiful. As for me I do want to wear them , Because it make me look different !

• Hahahahaha
    Not since I was 15...

What Guys Said 3

• That looks crazy uncomfortable how do you even get those on😦?

• Jacket 1 and trousers 3 are okay to me - The rest would be bit too far I think.

• If Girls are looking for sex and bad guys their are good but dont try to find the lover of your life in those outfits