Do you match your outfit with your car?

Say you're wearing a sophisticated outfit (black and white or all black) and you will drive a black mercedes benz. Or you want to go with laid back kind of outfit (all white orcolorful) and you ride a white sedan or suv. Or you're wearing cream outfit and you'll be driving gold suv or some sort. Am i the only one who does this? Does anyone else do this?

• I do this
  • You're the only one that does this

Most Helpful Guy

• Those who understand psychological power do this.

What Guys Said 13

• Seem like a bit of overthinking to me. Also unless you had a different car for everyday of the week, you won't have a very varied wardrobe.

• No. I don't represent ganster rap.

My car is not a fashion accessory. It's a mechanical object which I use to go from point A to point B.

• How does doing that represents gangster rap?

• Gangster rap is known for that sort of over the top indulgence

• not at all LOL, I wear all sort of outfits for the activity and I drive my truck around. I'm too lazy to move my other car so I even drive my truck to buy groceries.

• No, I don't have enough money to do so.

• Na, not really. I love my car as much as a person can love a car (it's my first), but I'd have to buy a lot of car paint to match my car with my outfits.

• Why not get 4-5 cars?

• Hmm... that's one idea? Or I could just wear nothing but white until I get a new car.

• How many cars do you think I can afford at age 18-24?

• The different body panels on my car don't even match each other, let alone what I'm wearing.

• Maybe donate a car or tow the the less fortunate who don't have enough to afford a car since you're so well off you can match colors of cars etc.
    by the way I wear black and drive a black car so I don't worry about this sort of non sense.

• Id do both. Id love to havea brand new flashy ass car and dress like a bum or chill ass dude. Then again dressing good and matching my car would be awesome too

• I don't have multiple cars, so i drive my gray sedan whatever i wear.

• Never thought of it

• if i had a car...

• I would, but really cannot afford that stuff :D

What Girls Said 6

• No, because I think that's silly. A car is a tool for transportation, it's not a fashion accessory. If I matched everything to my car, all my clothes would be blue and black.

• And most people aren't rich enough to own enough cars to match a variety of outfits.

• Car is black, and I wear black all the time, so it matches not on purpose haha.

• Not at all lol whatever I feel like wearing (depends on my mood) I'll chuck that on. Not according to the colour of my cars lol

• you are the only one

• Um. What? You'd have to have a car in every colour, and damn, that would be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

• Yesss omg, I do this too!! Choosing a car is such a struggle. UGH #glamlife