Do you guys wear hot pink underwear? and do you girls like it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, but hot pink wouldn't be my first guess in mens' underwear colors. Something I'd guess would be like gray, black, or plaid. And no I don't like it, that's weird.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• No girl I have ever met "liked" it.

• In fairness I don't think I have ever seen hot pink male underwear. Nearest I have is a dark pink polo shirt and a salmon pink shirt.

• The only pair of pink underwear I ever owned was a pair of tighty whities that I accidentally put into the washing machine with a red shirt when I was around 4 years old. I don't think I ever wore them. I learned something about washing clothing before I entered kindergarten though.

• I got a pair of striped grey-pink boxer shorts

• Sounds hot mix of colours. any reason you got it?

• no particular reason
      I like grey boxers and pink doesn't bother me

• Never! It seems kind of a specialty item, y'know? I'm usually happy with earthy or muted tones. Flashy underwear just doesn't seem very manly, though we're permitted by guy code to go with fancy outerwear.

• I've never worn any clothing that was of pink color. Maybe I should give it a try just for fun.