Does anyone else hate onesies?

I don't understand why everyone's so crazy about them. I have no problem with babies wearing onesies but something about adults doing it is so gross lol I hate them so much!

My girlfriend had like 5 and I can't stand when she wears them. I also saw one of my best friends once wearing matching onesies with his girlfriend and Jesus Christ no.

• I LOVE ONESIES
  • I'm neutral
  • You're right. They're awful and people need to stop wearing them

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to wear onesies in the winter when it's freezing but besides that no, I wouldn't wear them that frequently as they can get stuffy & hot!

What Guys Said 8

• It really depends on who is wearing the onesie

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...db7RjJ1rn65wxo3_400.gif

• I asked the love of my life not to wear them when I'm around. I think that shows how much I hate them.

• I guess it's just for winter

• Haha, even in winter I have trouble wearing more than just a T-shirt

• I am neutral about them. I down own any and I won't be buying any because I don't want to wear them but if others want to wear them that is fine.

• I have a onesie but I don't really wear it; but I also don't understand why anyone would hate me for it. Then again, I also don't get the people who would literally murder you on the streets for wearing "socks with sandals".

• Do foot pajamas count? I love those things.

• It's basically the same thing. I hate those too. I think one of the 5 onesies my girlfriend has is actually a footed pajama but I've always used the same term for both things.

• Yeah but it's bedtime no one is going to see them except maybe your cat or dog. maybe your pet fish if it really cares lol

• Actually, I've seen too many pictures on facebook because for some reason people think they're cute. I also see my gf's and hate them

• I don't personally know anyone that owns a onesie

• It's cringey the way some people hype about them...

• Neutral, don't have one, don't mind one though.
    I prefer wearing a jogging pants, comfy enough

• I'd like you in a onezzy

What Girls Said 6

• Oh come on, how cute is this? http://i.imgur.com/8kfAf06.jpg

• its just an outfit... i have no problem with it

• I have a few, and they're so comfortable. I only wear them in the fall and winter to stay warm though.

• They make me feel glorious. Also it has the simplicity of a dress but without having to worry about flashing anyone

• Do you wear them outside?

• I thought you meant like a romper kinda like this. You mean like onesie pajamas? Um no I hate those bc it's hard enough to go to the bathroom to go pee when it's cold out. Having to take off your pajama too too! That's just pain

• Yeah I was talking about those lol. They also look really ugly.

• I freaking hate them 😓

• FINALLY SOMEONE

• I only see them being worn by kids under the age of 9 and not adults. I don't get how some people can, but whatever tickles them fancy

• I have one onesie gifted to me and it's still in its box. I personally don't like onesies and think they look ridiculous but I've seen some people pull them off. I'd personally not wear it though, it's just not my thing