Oversized Pants and Oversized Shirts...AAAHHHHHH

Seriously what the heck is the deal with it all? please people tell me I'm not alone when I say that these guys who wear that sort of thing look like baby's in over sized cloths. They look like they went to the Big and Tall store not knowing what the store was and picked out an entire wardrobe. That sagging crap looks horribly it looks like they sh*t their diapers.

P.S. I hope all you guys who do do that know that eh whole sagging idea came from prison, it was made so that they could have sex with each other easier. Just to let you know.

Agree Disagree?

Does anybody know why they think this looks cool or how it came into style?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honest answer? Well reading your question made my day, I laughed really hard. I think people have the wrong idea of what "gangsta" really is... hmmm. As for me I am indeed a tight pants wearing kind of chick, because hey I am supposed to wear tight clothing ! When I am walking around campus and see guys running after their friends whilst having to hold their pants up I can't help but think "Holy whoa. What a dumbass."

Bottom line: Guys don't sag, its not hot. Unless you are into having a girl laugh every time you walk and try to swagger. If I see you on the street I will pull your pants up over your head.

(Btw the shirts are baggy so they can hide their man boobs)

What Girls Said 3

• LOL! My little brother (10) put the perfect words to this... "what's the point of even wearing pants?" LOL it made me laugh so much... honestly, I hate it and wish these guys would realize what size of pants they wear and what a belt is... ;) lol

• I think the low riding is weird when they have their jeans down to there knees.. :/ But I do like guys who wear skinny jeans that are slightly bigger. Makes them look hot (:

• i would prefer a guy who sags over one who wears tight ass shirts and skinny jeans that just looks gay

What Guys Said 1

• super baggy clothes looks dumb and so do super tight fitting jeans/shirts (unless you're a girl)